Monday 21 March 2016

REVIEW! Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

REVIEW TIME! I was searching through my nail art supplies for some inspiration when I came across these Sally Hansen nail wraps. It was 8pm and the fuss-free nature of these was just too enticing to refuse!

More pictures below!





If you follow me on Instagram then you would have seen I recently posted another manicure of some Paperchase nail wraps - am I settling into a trend here? I've been promising more nail art on my blog for ages...it's coming...I promise.

Enough chit chat. Let's get to the photos!


These wraps are SO easy to use. There isn't a great choice of sizes in each pack (you get 12 wraps) but they're attached to paper so I found trimming them to size with some sizers before applying made a big difference. 


The little nail file included in the pack is perfect for filing away the excess nail wrap and the cuticle stick really helps when it comes to pushing down the sides of the nail wrap in the hard to reach places.

They lasted a good few days without peeling off and really felt secure on the nail. They weren't the thinnest nail wraps I've used, and you are definitely aware that you have something stuck to your nail, but I've yet to come across nail wraps what feel totally natural anywhere else.

Unfortunately I can't remember how much these little boxes cost, but I would definitely say they are one of the better nail wraps I've used!



No comments:

Post a Comment