Tuesday 12 January 2016

Lightening Bolt nails with NailVinyls™

Once again I’ve found myself shying away from a freehand design! Yikes!

But I feel it's ok because quality is never compromised when using these Nail Vinyls™by Teismom.

If you haven't heard of Nail Vinyls before. They are basically pre-cut stickers that you place over your nail, paint over it, then pull it off to reveal sharp, crisp edges. And they are SO easy to use. If you get the chance to pick some up, I would definitely recommend them.



I chose to go with 2 bright colours and a metallic . I'm really trying hard to get my nail shape right at the moment. Can you tell I'm struggling with my middle finger? It just seems a lot fatter than all the others (so annoying). If anyone has any shaping tips then do let me know!

Anyway I hope you like this mani, and thanks for reading.

Fran x




No comments:

Post a Comment