Tuesday 20 October 2015

Snakeskin inspired nails!

As part of Bonprix's blogger competition, I've decided to do some snakeskin style nails!


With party season just around the corner (yay!) the idea was to create some nail art inspired by one of their dresses. I chose this Animal Wrap dress because I've not done many animal print nails before and thought it would be the perfect combination for a glam night out with the girls.

I used Barry M's black and white polishes to stamp a design over a gun grey base. I then topped off with some studs for that extra edgy look. And I'm really pleased with how they've turned out!

Let me know what you think ladies, and feel free to join in on the competition, just use the #partypolished on twitter and follow the rules on the competition page.

Happy nail painting!

Fran x




No comments:

Post a Comment